Web Design for Beginners is a new series of practical training providing you with the skills and knowledge to understand how the web works, master the basics of HTML, CSS
Web Design for Beginners is a new series of practical training providing you with the skills and knowledge to understand how the web works, master the basics of HTML, CSS and WordPress as well as build a website from scratch or modify an existing site.
This training is open and ideal for anyone who wants to learn about website coding and create an online presence. The training module includes:
- Fundamentals of web development
- Designing websites with HTML and CSS
- Developing websites with content management system (CMS)
- Web Development tools
- Understanding the Web Environment
- Managing a web server, setting up a domain hosting, ftp, sub-domain, and email.
- And many more tricks to get started
Other benefits of the Training:
- Learn the fundamentals of SEO
- Learn how to monetize your expertise
- Get to know the careers within the Web Development Environment
- All training sessions are practical and interactive
- Become a webmaster and get the job of your dream
Date & Time: 5th-9th of March, 2018 (10am-3pm)
Venue: 14, Oremeta Street, Oregun, Lagos.
Payment details: Account number – 0048610613
Account name – Hezedge consulting
Bank – Diamond bank
How to register: Make payment and complete the registration by completing the form on this page.
Side Attraction: On completion, certificates would be issued to everyone, and the top 2 performers would get internship opportunities.
For more enquiries, call 08029470435
5 (Monday) 10:00 am - 9 (Friday) 3:00 pm
14, Oremeta Street, Oregun, Lagos.